Friday, October 19, 2012

Googly Ghouls "Cheerful" Mummy!

Taking a break for Christmas card-making!  This Halloween card is so cute and funny.  Unlike the usual spooky Halloween card, I think this card makes me smile!  It's actually pretty cheerful!  Don't you think?!?

I really like how this card turns out.  I didn't have the Little Labels Punch Pack, so I used the Decorative Labels Punch to make the "little labels".  It turned out pretty well!!!  

Hope you all like this! Have a "Cheerful" Halloween!  =P

Googly Ghouls Mummy Card


Thanks Mary Brown for the inspiration!


Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls
Paper:  Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch (or Little Labels Punch Pack), Extra Large Oval Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Googlies, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  

Email me if you want to purchase the above products!

No comments:

Post a Comment