Saturday, October 13, 2012

3D Christmas

Want to send a special Christmas card this year? This card is a perfect way to impress your friends and family!

I had a lot of fun making this card.  You wouldn't believe how fast it took me to make it! 

3D Christmas Card


To mail this card, you can just press it flat!  =)

Thanks Connie Stewart for the inspiration and thanks for my upline, Marian, who is so nice to lend me the stamp set and punch!


Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Delightful Decorations
Paper:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Ornament Punch, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Rhinestone Jewels

Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  

Email me if you want to purchase the above products!

No comments:

Post a Comment