Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Tag

I attempted to make an easy Christmas Tag in a flash for the holiday!  This is my first attempt.  I can't say I like it 100%, but it turns out pretty okay! I will probably do more trials and errors later this weekend and will update my new design!!!

First Christmas Tag

Front View:                                                                 

Back View:


Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Joyous Celebrations, Delightful Decorations
Paper:  Old Olive, Real Red
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  Small Oval Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Model Label Punch, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Pearls

Email me if you want to purchase the above products!

No comments:

Post a Comment