Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's

Valentine's Day is coming up!!! It's just so fun to make V-Day card.  I think I like to look at all those pretty hearts, flowers, etc.  That's the reason why you will see so many designs for V-Day cards.  I am sure you can find one that suits your taste, or for that special someone in your life!

V-Day Card 1:
I made this card with my best friend on New Year Day.  It's just so fun that we were still making cards at 2am. I really like this "You Are Loved" stamp set from the holiday mini catalog.  Don't you feel sweet after looking at it?!?



Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  You Are Loved (WM) / (CM)
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  


V-Day Card 2:
(Come join me on Feb 4, 2012, from 10am-12pm to make this card for free!!! Email me to RSVP!!!)
I have been thinking of hosting the first workshop for a while.  There were so many cards that I wanna make with my friends and family. At the end, I decided to plan my workshop around the Valentine's theme. Make it sweet and memorable huh?

This second card is simple but sweet.  Instead of using a lot of rubber stamps, I decided to use the new Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (125601) and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die (125596).  I really like using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439) - easy, fast, fun and cool!!! Of course, it's even more amazing when the stamp set that I used came for free (check out the Sale.A.Bration promotion!!!)



Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Outlined Occasions (WM) / (CM) (sale.a.bration catalog) 
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  

V-Day Card 3:
(Come join me on Feb 4, 2012, from 10am-12pm to make this card for free!!! Email me to RSVP!!!)
I am trying to make a simple card using the new stamp set from the sale.a.bration.catalog.  I quite like how it turns out, simple but sweet. What do you think?



Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Sprinkled Expressions (WM) / (CM) (sale.a.bration catalog) 
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 

V-Day Card 4:
Last attempt of the day! I believe I made the last three cards in a night! No wonder I couldn't sleep after making them! I was just too excited! In fact, I saw this stamp while putting away my supplies as I was thinking of calling it a day.  But as soon as I saw it, I had to try to make a card out of it.  It turned out quite nice. =)


Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Ain't Love Grand (WM) / (CM) (Hostess Set) 
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment