Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sale.a.Bration 2012

I love the Sale.a.Bration promotion! It's already nice enough to have free hostess stamp set(s) when hosting a workshop. To top it, you can earn extra sale.a.bration bundle(s) during Jan 24-Mar 31.  I just love all those free products...LOL

Card 1:
Since I am still on a Valentine's mind set, no wonder my cards still have a "sweetness" taste to it. I really like this Everyday Enchantment set.  Can you believe it? The Designer Series Papers, Brads, and Ribbons are all free?!? Just love it!

Have a mentioned? If you join Stampin Up! during sale.a.bration promotion period, you only need to pay $125 (typically $175) for the starter kit which includes stamp sets, ink pads, cardstocks, etc. (values over $345).  In addition, you will get a free stack of cardstock/digital download for free each month for the rest of the year! It's a good promotion!

Click here to join the fun if you are interested!




Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:   Outlined Occasions (WM) / (CM) (sale.a.bration catalog) 
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 


Card 2:
Con't on the Everyday Enchantment theme. I just can't get enough of this set.  Love it so much! In fact, I made this as my swap (exchanging cards) during January upline meeting.

(will have to post picture soon)

Card 3:
Does this card look familiar? Yeah...I am reposting it since it falls under the theme of sale.a.bration.  =0





Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Sprinkled Expressions (WM) / (CM) (sale.a.bration catalog) 
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 

No comments:

Post a Comment