Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas

Here are the two cards that I made over the past Christmas!

Christmas Card 1:
The first one is a 3-D card, which I got the inspiration from Catherine Evans. This was the very first card that I made using my own Stampin' Up products (very limited supplies at that time).  It may not be a perfect one, but it's definitely a memorable one!!!



Recipe: (All Stampin' Up products) 

Stamp Set:  Pines & Poinsettias (holiday mini catalog: no longer available) 
Card Size: 4 1/4x 5 1/2  

Christmas Card 2:
The second Christmas card was what I intended to make for friends and family.  However, Christmas came earlier than expected, which left me no time to complete this grand task! Anyway, hope you like this card!


Recipe: 

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Accessories:  Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy (currently unavailable on SU website), Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat PackSNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' DimensionalsGold paper string (non-SU)
Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  

No comments:

Post a Comment